Last year’s Fall Stem Roundup was a crowd favorite so I’m back again with this year’s picks for faux + preserved stems to transition your home into the new season. Living in a subtropical climate, faux is the only way to get my hands on traditional fall foliage, and these days there’s some real convincing options out there.
Nothing sells out as fast as seasonal décor and they often don’t restock the same items for next year, so if you see something you want on this list, I suggest snagging it ASAP.
Today I’ve rounded up a variety of faux and preserved fall stems (of which I own nine!) all under $30. Click/tap on any of them directly to shop, or find them linked below:
- Green Magnolia Leaf Spray / $22
- Wild Protea / $12
- Foxtail Grass / $9
- Gingko Stem / $5
- Preserved Yellow Silver Dollar Eucalyptus / $13 (on sale)
- Mustard Magnolia Leaves / $22
- Terracotta Seeded Eucalyptus / $6
- Orange Oak Leaf Branch / $12
- Japanese Red Maple Leaves / $13
- Preserved Terracotta Seeded Eucalyptus / $22
- Preserved Mauve Pink Hydrangeas / $30
- Willow Eucalyptus Stem / $17
- Burgundy Cotinus Stem / $14
- Autumn Red Baby’s Breath / $16
- Purple Eucalyptus Bush / $19
- Preserved Purple Caspia / $28
You might notice that the majority of these are from Afloral—they’ve been my go-to faux/preserved floral source for years—I’ve found they have the best selection and prices across the board and the site is super easy to navigate. I had the pleasure of shooting several products from their fall assortment last month so I’ll have a ton of photos to share in my Fall Tour and on Instagram over the next couple months!
I had a hard time narrowing this list down to just 16—there really are a lot of good choices depending on the look you’re going for. You can browse through Afloral’s Fall assortment to see more. Let me know if you have any standout favorites this year!
Next up: another Fall Roundup coming your way in two days! Stay tuned for my budget blanket and throw pillow favorites.