If your holiday season has been crazy like mine, you probably haven’t even finished your Christmas shopping yet—let alone the stocking stuffers! These tend to fall to the bottom of our priority list, but don’t worry, I’ve got you covered!
I’ve rounded up 22 quick-ship gift ideas (thank you, Amazon Prime) that we have and love, have gifted to others or have on our own wishlist. Bonus: they’re all $40 or less, and many are on sale right now! Order soon to get them by Christmas Eve, and no one will ever know you waited until the last minute 😉
- Wireless Power Bank // These power banks are our life line, especially during long DIY days or while traveling. I love this one because it plugs directly into an outlet, and includes built-in cords for charging your devices. Super convenient! // 20% off
- Sunday Riley CEO Glow // A cult favorite skin serum. My friends rave about their products, and I have this on my wishlist this year!
- Slim Leather Measuring Tape // Portable and lightweight, this tape measure is perfect to keep in your purse or car when you’re on the go. I often find myself needing to grab a measurement when I’m out shopping, and this would be super handy! // On sale for $5!
- Jade Roller & Gua Sha // Two of the most popular tools right now for any skin care routine this one is the best seller on Amazon!) I’ve used a jade roller for years and just bought my MIL a gua sha stocking stuffer. Comes in a handful of colors (I love the rose quartz). // 32% off
- Decorative Matchbox // This pretty matchbox is a fun stocking stuffer on its own, or pair it with a nice candle and accessory kit for a complete set!
- TRUFF Gourmet Hot Sauce // A foodie favorite, this black truffle sauce adds a delicious flavor profile to just about anything savory. I gifted several to my friends this year!
- Lumin Charcoal Cleanser // Lucas recently upgraded his skincare routine to Lumin products, and has been happy with the results. I steal this charcoal cleanser for myself sometimes, too!
- Wireless Ear Buds // I’ve tried several headphones/earbuds over the years, and these are my favorite. Great sound quality, comfortable, and easy to store in a self-charging case. 233k Amazon reviews can’t be wrong! // 10% off
- Smart Home Plug // If you haven’t upgraded to smart home technology yet, consider this your sign. These little plugs allow you to control any device in your home via voice or app, and create schedules (we have our Christmas tree on a schedule). The Kasa plugs are one of the best deals, at just $10 per plug.
- Magnetic Wristband // Never drop a screw from the top of a ladder again! This handy wristband keeps all the small metal parts right where you need them when you’re working on projects. A must-have for every DIYer. // 10% off two items
- Telescoping Magnetic Pickup Tool // This handy multi-tool flashlight has an extendable magnetic arm to reach tight spaces. Perfect for plumbing, electrical, automotive work or even finding loose change in the car! // 29% off
- The StudBuddy // A compact magnetic stud finder that takes the guesswork out. It works on drywall and attaches to the nails/screws along the studs. This is another must-have in every DIYers toolbox! // 23% off
- Wooster Short Angle Brush // My holy-grail paint brush (and the only one you need!) This comfort-grip brush allows you to cut in perfectly clean edges by hand—no painter’s tape required. You can never have too many of these (especially at just $5/ea!)
- Cuccio Body Butter // I’ve been obsessed with this body butter for years. I lather it on every night and it makes my skin silky soft, without leaving it oil. I normally use the milk & honey scent but the pomegranate & fig looks perfect for winter! // 31% off
- Cross Line Laser Level // A great addition for any tool kit. This self-leveling laser projects vertical and horizontal lines anywhere in a room, allowing you to easily and accurately mark every time (we used it most recently for our DIY ceiling beams) Ideal for gallery wall hanging, wall molding, floor tile, wallpaper, etc. // 22% off
- Portable mini fan // I came across this while looking for handheld fans for quick nail polish drying. I love the compact size of this, and its multiple uses (portable AC and lash dryer, too!). It has a stand to prop it up and charges via USB.
- Wordwise Dice Game // An easy and fun word game for the whole family! Just roll the lettered dice, and everyone has to come up with as many words as they can using those letters within a minute. Easy to travel with and great for holiday family gatherings.
- Portable Tire Inflator Pump // This mini air compressor connects to your car’s 12V plug and inflates everything from car and bike tires, to pool floats and mattresses. You can set the exact PSI needed without worrying about over inflating. We have one and love it! // 27% off
- Universal Socket Tool // Perfect for the hard to shop for DIYer! This socket tool attaches to your drill and grips almost any bolt, screw, nut or odd-shaped head. It’s one of those tools that will really come in handy in a pinch.
- Electric Candle Lighter // I use this lighter constantly and have a few around the house. It charges via mini USB and is the most convenient way to light a candle! Anyone who burns candles needs (at least) one. // 18% off
- Acrylic and Gold Scissors // There’s nothing quite like a brand new, sharp blade (especially when it comes to ribbon and gift wrap during the holidays!) When it’s time to replace my scissors, I always opt for something pretty to look at. These ones have both form and function.
- Tiger Balm // This was the best cure for countless bug bites while backpacking Southeast Asia, and every fellow backpacker carried it on them. This balm also soothes achy muscles and pains, and has been around for over 100 years.
I hope this list was helpful for your last-minute holiday shopping! May you enjoy this holiday season with the people you love most. I’ll be signing off to spend the next couple weeks with family, and will be back in the new year with project updates galore! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,
I can attest to many items on this list! We bought a similar inflator in the same brand a couple of months ago, and it’s great. That Wooster paint brush is a classic, and it’s my fave as well. The telescoping magnetic pick up tool, universal socket, and magnetic wristband are super handy for a variety of projects, and I use the candle lighter daily. I’m currently checking out Wordwise and the earbuds. Thanks for the suggestions 🙂 Happy holidays!
Jenna Sue says
So glad you like them all too Amanda! Hope you had a great Christmas 🙂
Love this list! Helped me finish some stocking.