Every year just before Christmas, I like to roundup my favorite quick-ship stocking stuffers for the last-minute shopper. If you’re like me, stockings can be a challenge to fill with thoughtful gifts (without resorting to pulling candy and random knick-knacks off the shelves of CVS on Christmas Eve).
These are top-rated finds for all the guys and gals in your family—many of these can also double as small gifts for friends/family and hostess gifts, too! They’re also under $30 and will arrive before the big day—just in the Nick of time 🎅
- Moroccan Amber glass candle // I have a few candles from this brand and love all of the different vessel options. They look like a fancy high-end candle but at a very reasonable price, and great for gifting! // Currently 9% off
- Copper measuring cup and spoon set // We’ve used these in our daily cooking for the past few years. I love the classic hammered copper finish, and they still look good as new. These would make a great hostess gift. // Low stock!
- Olaplex Hair Perfector // My holy grail hair care brand. My hair stylist introduced me to this line and I now use them religiously. I save the No 3 repairing treatment for special occasions when I want my hair to look its best.
- Milk frother // When you’re feeling fancy and want to take your coffee game to the next level. This frother lets you easily whip up the perfect latte, cappuccino, or even mix your protein powder drinks or cocktails. Great for someone who has (almost) everything, and a wonderful host gift as well.
- Electric candle lighter // I switched to these convenient little lighters over a year ago and will never go back (this is one is under $10!) If you haven’t jumped on the bandwagon yet, consider this your sign. Perfect for everyone on your list (including the hard to shop for!)
- Magnetic wrist band // This one always ends up on my gift guide each year, because it’s perfect for the guys who are tough to shop for. A smart little invention that saves you frustration from dropping screws and bits while working. // Currently 28% off
- Smart plug // Useful for so many purposes and a must-have for every smart household (we put all of our Christmas lights on a schedule with these). You can control any device by voice or app, and it’s simple to use and set up. // Low stock!
- The Ordinary // These made it on my holiday gift guide this year, and they make amazing stocking stuffers! The best bang for your buck in skincare, and especially popular among teens.
- Wireless portable charger // We have multiple portable chargers and use them constantly (both at home and on the go). We bought this one recently because of the wireless charging capability (for QI devices) and fast charge. The LCD battery display is also a nice feature. // Currently $9 off with digital coupon
- Electric Screwdriver // This little tool is a game changer! You’ll want to throw your handheld screwdrivers away because you’ll be reaching for this one every time. Gets the job done so much quicker with minimal effort. // Currently 42% off
- Zealios Mineral Sunscreen // I recently learned that mineral sunscreen is a must for adequate face protection, and it took me a few tries to land on one that didn’t leave a white film. This sunscreen is now my go-to for my face, and one of the most affordable options.
- Touchscreen gloves // When we were in Ireland last week, I was kicking myself for not coming prepared with touchscreen gloves. I took a lot of photos/videos on my phone with very numb fingers. These are stylish, come with three pairs and anyone living in a colder climate needs these gloves!
- Wood makeup brushes // There’s nothing like a brand new set of fresh makeup brushes. I’ve purchased a couple sets from this brand before, and the value is unbelievable. These are on my holiday gift list this year.
- Tiny Prancers drink markers // These are too cute for your next dinner party (or a hostess gift!) I love that they clip onto the rim of your glass so you can put them on any style of cup. Bought a set for myself 🙂 // Currently 10% off
- Tile Slim // This little device is a life-saver for so many of us. I like the Slim version because you can slip it underneath your phone cover and in your wallet. The smaller Tile Sticker is also a great option for remotes, pet collars and just about anything else. // Currently 29% off
- DeWalt 9-in-1 painters tool // This handy 9-in-1 tool has tons of uses—from scraping to prying to opening cans/bottles and more. Useful for every household!
- Magnetic stud finder // The most reliable stud finder. No batteries, no guesswork and never needs to be replaced. Get one for every DIYer you know! (This one goes out of stock often, so the Stud Buddy is another popular choice!) // Currently 41% off
- Spring nail set // A handy little tool that squeezes into tight spaces and eliminates the need for a hammer. A great gift for both woodworkers and casual DIYers. // Currently 9% off
- Utility knife set // a frequently used tool for both DIY and household tasks (like opening all those Amazon boxes!) Keep one in your garage and one in your kitchen drawer.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo // My go-to dry shampoo for as long as I can remember, and such a good price point. They have a nice variety of scents (tropical is one of my personal favorites).
- Tartan blanket scarf // I’ve had this scarf for years and it’s still one of my favorites. It’s extra large and can double as a light throw for warmth, a classic pattern that goes with everything, and looks cute hanging in my foyer (which is where I keep it when not in use). And only $14!!!
I hope this roundup was helpful to wrap up all of your Christmas shopping this year! I’ll be stepping away from the blog for the next two weeks to focus on family and rest. I hope you’re able to slow down and enjoy this season with your loved ones. Happy holidays to all!
Glenda Wagner says
Oh thank you ! Found gifts for 3 out of the last 4 hard ones to shop for !! Thanks again and Merry Christmas !
Jenna Sue says
Yayyy! So glad it was helpful. Merry Christmas Glenda!