The end of August means the first signs of my favorite season are slowly making their way into our home. To get ahead of the crowds, today I’m sharing this year’s picks for faux and preserved stems to transition your home into autumn. If you don’t live in a climate with traditional fall foliage (like me!) there’s fortunately some real convincing options out there.
Nothing sells out as fast as seasonal décor and they often don’t restock the same items for next year, so if you see something you want on this list, I suggest snagging it ASAP.
There are a lot of new finds this year and many discontinued stems from last year, and I’ve done my best to sort through the most realistic and highest rated of the bunch:
- Plum Cimicifuga // $28
- Nandia Leaf Branch // $42
- Oak Leaf Branch // $42
- Grape Ivy Branch // $36
- 6pc Birch Leaf Spray // $19
- Burgundy Eucalyptus // $5
- Brown Magnolia // $35
- Terracotta Spiral Eucalyptus // $13 (on sale)
- Fall Willow Stem // $17
- 15pc Burgundy Baby’s Breath // $19
- 3pc Yellow Eucalyptus Spray // $16
- 6pc Dark Brown Eucalyptus Stem // $26
- Cotinus Branch // $16
- Dry Fall Leaf Branch // $59
- Golden Yellow Leaf Branch // $35
- Cream Berry Bush // $6 (on sale)
Curious to see how these look in real life? Here’s how I’ve styled some of my favorites in our home…
These chestnut branches were out of stock when I was putting together the roundup, but a few just came back in stock! I love these for a larger vase arrangement. Get em before they’re gone…
Still searching for more? Check out my Fall Home roundup on Amazon for lots more budget-friendly stems.
More Hacienda Hideaway updates, coming soon…